This tutorial will explain to you a step-by-step method to install Unlock MyTV on Firestick. The same steps also work for Fire TV Stick 4K and Fire TV Cube.
UnlockMyTV is one of the on-demand streaming platforms for Android devices. The latest variant is compatible with a bigger screen and media streaming gadgets such as Amazon TV FireStick, Android TV Box, and Nvidia Shield.
Many users see it as a clone of the famous Cinema HD app. Unlike Cinema HD and Cyberflix TV, it streams the content without any ads. Furthermore, it also draws links from multiple high-quality sources.
Along with online streaming, you can also download your favorite TV shows and movies for offline access. UnlockMyTV comes with an outstanding built-in video player to run the content with subtitles.
UnlockMyTV allows plenty of free streaming benefits. But the developers and other ISP definitely keep an eye on your online activities, and it is not secure for your privacy. To maintain your privacy, we recommend installing an advanced VPN on FireStick. Take a look at the best VPNs in the market Here!
Without wasting much time, let’s see how you can install UnlockMyTV on FireStick using Downloader and ES File Explorer.[quads id=1]
Install UnlockMyTV on FireStick Using Downloader
Even though you can install apps on your FireStick right from the Amazon Store, third-party apps like UnlockMyTV require you to enable app installations from Unknown Sources. So, let’s begin with the process:
1. You will see many tabs such as Home, TV Shows, Movies, Apps, and Settings at the top of your FireStick main screen. Continue and click on the Settings option.
2. Now, go to the right and click on My Fire TV.
3. There will be a list, click on Developer Options.
4. On the next screen, you will notice Apps from Unknown Sources, which is, by default, OFF. Click on it to switch it ON.
5. A warning note will pop-up. Remove it by clicking Turn On to allow Apps from Unknown Sources.
6.We will get UnlockMyTV APK utilizing the Downloader app. For that, go back to the FireStick main screen and move to the Search icon placed at the top menu bar.
7. Now, type Downloader in the search bar.
8. As you type, you will see a list of results. Select the Downloader app from that. You can find it by looking at the screenshot below.
9. After that, click the Download tab to download and install the app.
10. Once the installation is over, select Open to start the app.
11. You will see a note asking you to allow the Downloader app to access your device. Click on Allow.
12. You will see a Quick Guide after that. Tap OK to proceed.
13. It will take you to the main page of the Downloader app. Click on the URL bar on the right using your FireStick remote.
14. In the URL box, enter the following link correctly:
And click on the GO button.
15. Wait for a few moments until the downloading process is over.
16. As the download ends, you will see the installation screen automatically. Click Install to begin installing Unlock My TV on your FireStick.
17. Wait until the installation gets over. It will only take a few moments.
18. Once the App Installed screen comes up, there will be two options – Click on the Open tab.
That is all! You’re good to go.
Let’s have a look at another way you can install UnlockMyTV on FireStick!
Install UnlockMyTV on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a file manager for Amazon gadgets. You can also utilize it to sideload apps on FireStick.
Important: ES File Explorer does not allow free sideloading of the apps anymore. You will have to get a premium subscription of $9.99 per month. If you have already installed UnlockMyTV with the Downloader app, you do not have to follow this process.
With the steps below, you’ll have the app within 5 minutes!
1- Go to the FireStick main screen. Choose Search in the top-left corner. Now, search for the app ES File Explorer.
Follow the on-screen directions and install ES File Explorer.
We’ll use this application to download Unlock My TV on FireStick.
2- Now launch the ES File Explorer. This is how the home screen will look.
You can see the expandable list on the left and a set of logos on the right side.
You can either click on Tools > Download Manager on the left.
Click on the Downloader tab on the right.
3- When you see this screen, go to the bottom and click on the +New tab.
4- A text box must now be displayed on your screen, asking you to enter Path and Name.
You need to enter the following link: https://www.firesticktricks.com/umtv
The name section can be left blank, as we have shown. Now, Click Download Now.
Note: If you haven’t bought the premium subscription of $9.99 per month, the system will show you the pop-up to do so.
5- ES File Explorer will start to download the UnlockMyTV APK on your FireStick.
6- After the download, click Open File as you see in the picture below:
7- Now, continue and click on Install.
8- You’ll see the following note delivered by FireStick. Click Install again.
9- Now wait till the installation of UnlockMyTV APK gets over.
10- The system will show you the App Installed message when the installation is finished.
Click on Open. This will start the UnlockMyTV app on FireStick directly.
If you want to use the app later, select Done.
Great! You now have UnlockMyTV on FireStick. Enjoy!
Before you start watching your favorite media on FireStick, make sure you have protected your online identification. Your streaming movements are likely being watched and logged by your Government as well as your ISP. Free streaming of copyrighted content may get you into a legal problem.
Luckily, you can easily bypass the surveillance and monitoring of your online actions and maintain your privacy. All you should do is connect to a trusted and secure VPN on FireStick. A VPN will protect your IP address and your online identification by encrypting your internet connection.
We recommend you use Express VPN to stay protected while streaming. Installing ExpressVPN is very easy and quick. It takes only five steps to follow. Have a look at how to install ExpressVPN on FireStick Here!
How to Access UnlockMyTV on FireStick
Let’s take you on a quick tour of the UnlockMyTV app for FireStick!
On the initial run, the UnlockMyTV app will ask you for system verification to access photos, media, etc. Proceed and click Allow.
Clicking Deny will shut the app.
There will be more pop-ups. Remove them by picking the appropriate options. For example, when this note displays, hit the back button on your remote.
UnlockMyTV will notify you to update the application if there will be any new update available. Go ahead with it. It is most beneficial to have the up to date variant of this streaming service.
After having cleared all the prompts, this is the home screen of the UnlockMyTV app. The default main screen highlights TV Shows. If you would like to scan the films instead, you can do that from the list or the app settings.
Thankfully, UnlockMyTV lets you sort, filter, and search the media. You don’t have to scroll over to see what you are looking for. While trending movies or TV shows arrive first on the screen, you can look up for more in different ways.
For example, if you need to sort/filter the content genre-wise, you can click the small inverted triangle in the top menu bar. You will have the selection to choose sections like Crime, Drama, Comedy, Documentary, etc.
The search option is also an excellent way to find what you want to stream. You have to click the lens symbol near the top-right corner.
You can also sort/filter the movies and TV programs by year. Just click the filter symbol in the far-right on the top to bring up this window.
It allows you to go almost as far back as you wish. However, the app may not significantly have any content accessible for the selected year.
Now we will show you how to change between movies and TV Shows on the home screen. We will also inform you more about the menu items.
Navigate to the far-left on the top and select the three horizontal lines to reveal the dropdown menu. As you may see, the first two listings are TV Shows and movies. So, that’s how you toggle among the two.
If you have listed any video as your favorite, click on the Favorites option on the menu to see it.
To obtain your streaming records, you can go to the History tab.
The TV Calendar presents the program, but it is not very helpful. It works better if you have signed in with Trakt. You can do that through app Settings.
The Downloads segment in the menu is where you can check your downloaded videos.
Click on the Settings option to access the settings related to the app. The setting options look like this:
There are plenty of alternatives here. Here are some of them you would be interested in:
– Select the default player: Allows you to pick the video player of your choice. If you don’t select an external player, the app will utilize its built-in UnlockMyTV player. We suggest using MX Player.
– Display Only HD links: If you need to filter out any SD or non-HD links, this is the option to allow.
– Debrid segment: Let’s you sign in to your preferred Debrid provider. Real-Debrid is the most reliable by far.
– Login to Trakt TV: Syncs your Trakt account.
By following the tutorials mentioned above, you can easily download the UnlockMyTV APK on your android device, desktop, and IOS device as well.
Before downloading this application, it is necessary to check that your device has suitable or has enough memory.
Install UnlockMyTV APK on FireStick, and you can enjoy the amazing streaming experience. It is one of the best apps for streaming online and has a vast media library. The streaming links are of high quality as well. So, give it a try!
To read more similar articles, Click Here!