Read the following tutorial to learn how to install Titanium TV on your FireStick.
Titanium TV is popularly known as the clone of Terrarium TV. It is one of the best streaming services in the market these days. You will have the option of picking TV shows and movies on the main menu. Each of the two sections has many sub-categories, such as Most Popular, Genre, Top-Rated, and Trending.
Once you have decided on either a TV show or movie, you will see endless source options for streaming your device. In most instances, the options given are available in High Definition, which involves 1080p. Still, the 4K is not available at the moment.
To fetch the highest quality links, we highly recommend connecting a Real-Debrid account with your Titanium TV. Real-Debrid will allow you not only the best links but also those that will have minimum or no buffering on your device.
Update: Titanium TV might not fetch any functioning streams. You can try other apps on our list of Best Apps for FireStick.
Now, without wasting time, let’s begin the installation process!
How to Install Titanium TV on FireStick in 2023
We have given complete step-by-step instructions you need to understand to install Titanium TV on FireStick. You just have to follow these easy steps to install Titanium TV on FireStick or Fire TV.
Before we begin the actual installation of Titanium TV APK, you must enable your FireStick to install third-party applications. As we stated, you need to sideload the applications to your FireStick or Fire TV devices that are not accessible on Amazon Store. Titanium TV is one of them. Here are the steps:
1. Switch on your FireStick device, and when you see the main screen, pick Settings from the menu on the top.
2. In Settings, choose and click the Device option.
3. Start Developer Options.
4. If Apps from Unknown Sources is by default OFF, change it to ON.
5. Verify your plan to keep Apps from Unknown Sources on by ticking Turn On when prompted.
Now, you are all set to install Titanium TV on FireStick.
Note: You must uninstall or remove any kind of botched sorts of Terrarium TV on your device before installing Titanium TV. After uninstalling, you can enjoy unlimited streaming.
As you cannot download the APK files straight into the web browsers on FireStick, you need supporting, sideloading applications. We will explain how to install Titanium TV on FireStick, utilizing the following two methods:
Next, we have also covered the installation of the Real-Debrid and MX Player as they are essential elements for Titanium TV. Since Titanium TV does not have a built-in video player, it needs an external player. MX Player is the best option to work with Titanium TV on your FireStick.
Method 1- Install Titanium TV Using Downloader App
Downloader is the most popular sideloading app for FireStick. Proceed and install the Downloader app on FireStick from the Amazon Store. Now, follow these steps to install Titanium TV on FireStick:
1. Launch the Downloader app. It will open with the Home option already chosen on the left menu.
2. On the right side of the screen, you will see a clear URL field with a blinking cursor. Click into that field.
3. When you see this screen, enter the given URL: http://bit.ly/tittv
Now, hit the GO tab.
4. Wait for the Titanium TV APK to download on FireStick.
5. Installation begins automatically when the download process is over. You will see the next screen and the Next tab at the bottom right. Scroll down until the Next button turns into the Install.
6. Then, click on the Install button.
7. Wait for about 20-30 seconds till the installation of the Titanium TV gets over.
8. When the installation process is over, you will see the following options:
Clicking on the Open tab will start Titanium TV on FireStick. But let’s click Done for now. There is a small job remaining to take care of first.
9. Select and click on the Delete button.
We selected Done in the earlier step and returned here to remove the Titanium TV APK file from FireStick storage. APK files are of no worth when the app is installed. Keep freeing up your FireStick storage. It is a good practice.
10. Choose and click the Delete button again when you see this:
You are all set! You can now exit the Downloader app and open the Titanium TV app on FireStick from the Your Apps & Games segment.
Method 2: Install Titanium TV Using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is more commonly famous as a file manager. It is also an excellent sideloading application for Android gadgets.
Note: To sideload applications with ES File Explorer, you have to purchase a premium subscription that takes $9.99 per month. Nevertheless, you can continue using the free Downloader app to sideload apps on FireStick.
Choose the Search option that looks like the lens icon on the top far right of the FireStick main screen. Search for ES File Explorer and get it.
Follow the instructions below to install Titanium TV on FireStick with ES File Explorer:
1. Open ES File Explorer.
2. Expand the Tools option on the left table and click on the Download Manager from the Tools dropdown menu.
3. Then, click +New. It is the option at the bottom on the right side of the ES File Explorer screen.
4. You will see the following dialogue box.
5. Enter the following URL in the path:
Enter any title you like in the Name area (we’ll go with Titanium TV)
Once checked, click on the Download Now option.
6. Wait for the Titanium TV APK to download on your FireStick.
7. Tap on the Open file tab.
8. Click on the Install button.
9. Scroll down to the Next option on the bottom right of the following screen.
10. the Install option will replace the Next button. Click on it.
11. Wait for a few moments for the installation to complete.
12. Click Done if you want to open the app later—Click Open to run it now.
This is how you can install Titanium TV on FireStick with ES File Explorer.
To remove the APK file after installing Titanium TV, open ES File Explorer again and open the Local option on the left. You will notice two items noted as ‘Home.’ Click on the second one. Now, on the right side of the window, open the Download option. Select the Titanium TV APK file, long-press the Select option on your FireStick remote, and click on the Delete button at the bottom.
Also Read: Best VPNs in the Market
Get Additional Links With Real-Debrid
As we stated before, Titanium TV doesn’t run very well, except if you use Real-Debrid. This guide will help you understand how to set up Real-Debrid in Titanium TV.
Real-Debrid is a free downloader that will add new video links within Titanium TV that you can pick from. These new references should present better playback with less buffering.
Important: You have to detach the VPN on your streaming device before following the given steps. Once the Real-Debrid setup and pairing process is complete, you can activate your VPN again.
Installing Real-Debrid on FireStick
1 Register with Real-Debrid Account HERE.
2 Navigate to the Settings option in Titanium TV.
3 Click on Settings.
4 Select log in to Real-Debrid.
5 Write down the code you see on the screen.
6 Start the web browser on any device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device and type in the code from above and select the Continue button.
7 Real-Debrid approved notes will pop up in Titanium TV.
8 You will now get access to extra video links identified in green font with the abbreviation [DEB] – these would give buffer-free playback.
Installing MX Player on FireStick
As you require an external player to stream videos on Titanium TV, MX Player is the best alternative for Titanium TV.
To get MX Player with Downloader, follow the same instructions as in Method 1 for installing Titanium TV.
When it reaches the section where you have to enter the URL, type in http://bit.ly/mxfire and hit GO. Then, follow the on-screen guidelines to install the application.
If you are utilizing ES File Explorer, follow the same steps as Method 2 for installing Titanium TV.
When you proceed to the part where it requires the URL, in the Path path, enter http://bit.ly/mxfire, and in the Name, enter any name you want
Then, click Download Now>Open file>Install>Click Install again.
Titanium TV is user-friendly, unlike any other applications showing you a menu of TV shows, films, popular content, and much more.
Since the app is free, you should use a reliable VPN, such as ExpressVPN. It protects you from Internet Service Providers and all kinds of online threats. Click Here to get Express VPN.
Try These: Best Terrarium TV Alternatives