Let’s learn how to install Mobdro on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube with this step by step guide.
Mobdro is an IPTV service that enables users to access live TV programs from all across the world for free. It is an outstanding option for people that prefer to watch Live TV on their FireStick device.
Mobdro runs on all other Android devices, including Fire TV and Fire TV Cube. It provides access to numbers of live TV channels in all sections from all around the globe.
Since you’re going to use a free application that grants you access to a broad range of channels, it is vital to protect your identity using a VPN.
It’s necessary to use a VPN that is secure since you are streaming huge HD files. It’s also important to get one that manages no logs of what their subscribers access while steaming.
Steps to Install Mobdro APK on FireStick
Mobdro gives free live TV services. And, that itself is sufficient for you to presume that it is not part of the Amazon Store. It is a third-party application, which will be sideloaded on your Amazon FireStick.
Here we will work with Downloader to get Mobdro on FireStick. Let’s get started!
1. From the home screen, go to Main Menu, scroll, and go to Settings.
2. Click on the My Fire TV option.
3. Select Developer Options.
4. Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources tab.
5. Turn the option to On.
6. Return to the main screen and hover over the Search tab.
7. Type Downloader in the search tab.
8. Pick the Downloader option.
9. Click on the Download tab.
10. Snap Open.
11. Click on the Allow option.
12. Choose OK.
13. Click the OK tab on the remote to initiate the keyboard for the URL box.
14. In the address bar, type the given URL: troypoint.com/mobdro and click Go.
15. Wait for the download process to finish.
16. Click on the Install tab.
17. Then Choose Done.
18. It will take you to the Downloader Application. Click Delete.
19. Click Delete once more.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded and installed Mobdro on your FireStick with the help of the Downloader.
Get Mobdro on FireStick using ES File Explorer
For this process, you have to download file explorer, and here we will be utilizing ES file explorer. So, you need to download and install ES File Explorer on your FireStick device. Once you have ES file explorer in the firestick device, then follow the steps given below.
1. Go to the Settings option on your Amazon FireStick
2. Choose the My Fire TV option
3. Find Developer Options and choose it
4. Enable apps from unknown sources.
5. Open the ES File Explorer application. If your FireStick does not own ES File Explorer, then you can instantly download and install it from here.
6. Click the + New icon shown in the image at the end of the app.
7. Enter source URL https://furl.in/mobdro in the path.
8. Snap the OK button.
9. On the downloading window, click on the Download APK button.
10. Mobdro will be downloaded on your FireStick.
11. Choose Open File and tap install.
12. Click on the Install tab again and Click open when the installation is over.
Stream Mobdro Safely with a VPN
The free streaming applications, add-ons, and paid IPTV services you use are generally hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address can be logged. Your IP Address points back to your area and identity, which endangers both your secrecy and safety.
When you utilize a VPN, it converts your real IP address into an unknown one. Therefore, a VPN will give you an anonymous link to the internet.
It will block your Internet Service Provider, app or add-on developers, state agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re streaming online.
The most prevalent VPN among cord-cutters is ExpressVPN because of its blazing fast speeds.
So, before you begin streaming with Mobdro, we would like to suggest using a useful FireStick VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Let us show you how to get and connect ExpressVPN on FireStick in 5 easy steps.
Install Express VPN for Secure Streaming
Step 1: Get an ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It arrives with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can utilize it freely for the first 30-days, and if you are not happy with the performance, you can request a full refund.
Step 2: Switch ON your Fire TV or Stick and go to the “Search” icon on the top left. Then type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search box and choose ExpressVPN when it appears in the search results.
Step 3: Click on the Download option to install the ExpressVPN application on your Fire TV / Stick.
Step 4: Run the app and enter your login details, which you generated while purchasing the ExpressVPN subscription. Click on “Sign in.”
Step 5: Click on the Power symbol to connect to a VPN server. That’s it! Your connection is now safe with the most reliable and best VPN for FireStick.
Now that you have secured your connection let’s see how you can access Mobdro on your FireStick!
How to Access Mobdro on FireStick
When you install any application on FireStick, you can’t see it on the main screen. Rather, it will go to your apps collection named Your Apps & Channels and remain at the bottom.
So, we will now show you how to locate Mobdro on FireStick, which you have just established. We will also explain how to lead it up onto the FireStick main screen for quick access. Follow the given easy to go steps, and you’re good to go!:
Press the Home Button on your remote and choose Apps.
Find the Mobdro app and select the Options button on your remote. Then select Move to front.
Drag the Mobdro app to the top of your Apps menu.
Now, initiate the Mobdro application.
Click on the Agree tab when you see this pop-up.
Choose Allow on the next screen.
This is how you can move Mobdro in the top line and operate it from the main screen.
Add or Remove Channels to Favorites in Mobdro
Mobdro enables users to generate a list of their favorite channels. Examine the quick screenshot tutorial below on how to add or remove Favorites within this app.
1. On the Mobdro home window, choose Channels or any category you want.
2. When you see this screen, click, I Agree.
3. Pick any channel you like.
4. Once your channel opens and plays, navigate, and click on the star icon.
5. You will see a “Favorite Added” notification.
6. To stream your Favorites, click the back button to go to the Mobdro main screen. Then scroll down and find the Favorites from the menu.
7. To exclude channels from your Favorites or update the list, choose Edit List.
8. To remove a channel, click on the Delete option under the selected channel you want to be removed.
That’s it! You can now add or remove any channels in your Favorites list.
Mobdro – Stream the Latest Movies and TV Shows for free!
Mobdro has a vast library of satellite channels. You can watch Movies, News, Shows, Sports, Educational programs, and just about anything you can think of. The app is well established and continuously updated to keep it free of viruses and bugs.
After picking a channel for streaming, a few settings are accessible for use. You can add a Channel or TV Show to your favorites, switch the language, and also record a program.
Remember, if you record, the storage on your device will be consumed quickly, so it is essential to use this feature wisely.
Some other great possibilities are also available in Mobdro to include Language Settings, Parental Controls, and Hardware Coding.
By utilizing these, you can cater the application to your preferred settings for an ultimate streaming experience. While the application is an excellent source to watch live television, it is not always stable.
Since Mobdro was made as an APK, some traits are not readily available on a Fire TV or FireStick. To use them, one must apply FireStick Remote Alternatives.
The only little difficulty we have encountered with this app is related to navigation. While it is remote-friendly for the largest part, it scrolls left to right and top to bottom when you open the list of channels.
That makes things a bit disturbing. Thankfully, it has a useful search option that gets anything you are looking for. You need to type in the name of the content or TV show, and the app will scan it up for you within its vast media library.
Bonus: How To Install Mobdro APK on Windows Using BlueStacks
If you have a Windows system, don’t worry! This installation guide will help you get through it using BlueStacks.
Let’s see how!
First of all, before executing the following steps, make sure you have removed any earlier versions of Mobdro from BlueStacks.
It is a very easy method to get all the programs you wish to watch in Windows with Mobdro in BlueStacks. Download Mobdro on BlueStacks to experience free live channels in Windows with the following steps.
On the BlueStacks main window, click on the “Search Apps” tab to begin your BlueStacks Google Play Store search for the Mobdro APK installer.
Enter “mobdro” into the search bar, and click the Mobdro symbol that arrives to start download and installation.
Once the Mobdro download finishes, just start the app to enjoy some free streaming movies and shows. Send the streams to your Chromecast if you wish.
After reading this tutorial, if you still have any doubts, read on to our next section where we have collected common questions about Mobdro.
Let’s have a look!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Mobdro Illegal?
Depending on the nation you are watching from, the legitimacy of live TV streams the Mobdro APK obtains online is uncertain. Many of the free IPTV channels detected by Mobdro are not adequately licensed for delivery by links it finds freely accessible on the open internet. Make sure you utilize a good VPN before streaming.
Can I watch Live TV on Mobdro?
Yes. Mobdro streams Live TV channels often in usual definition quality.
Do I have to utilize a VPN when accessing the Mobdro App on FireStick?
It is not necessary to use the VPN. However, it’s more reliable when you use it since it’ll help you secure your IP address. Consequently, ISPs and administration will not track you if what you’re streaming is unlicensed.
Is the Mobdro app compatible with iOS?
Sadly not. For the time being, Mobdro is only accessible on Android systems.
As Mobdro App lets you stream live TV from various parts of the world, you can stream content of different genres, including News, educational, entertainment, and many more.
While uniting it to FireStick is quite a hassle, it’s deserving every minute in the long run. We hope this guide will simplify it for you.
Don’t forget to check out our tutorial on how to jailbreak a FireStick to access a vast collection of streaming content relating to many working FireStick applications, including Kodi Add-ons, Wizards, and Builds.
- 1 Steps to Install Mobdro APK on FireStick
- 2 Get Mobdro on FireStick using ES File Explorer
- 3 Stream Mobdro Safely with a VPN
- 4 How to Access Mobdro on FireStick
- 5 Mobdro – Stream the Latest Movies and TV Shows for free!
- 6 Bonus: How To Install Mobdro APK on Windows Using BlueStacks
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Final Thoughts