Read the following tutorial to learn how to install Sapphire Secure IPTV on your FireStick. You’ll also learn how to use Sapphire Secure IPTV features later in this article. So make sure you read till the end!
Nothing is more satisfying than watching your favorite programs or films on a bigger screen, and that too at your convenience. Cables and dish tv connections have become old-fashioned now. The most advanced trend is streaming online.
Authenticity and safety are the two absolute terms that one needs to think about while purchasing the best streaming device for them. And the reliability gets doubled when utilizing some additional IPTV sources.
Sapphire Secure IPTV service is one of the most on-demand IPTV services in the market. It has over four thousand live HD channels for your convenience for just $5 per month!
As one of the most affordable IPTV services out there, we highly recommend Sapphire Secure for all FireStick users.
Now that you know how to stream safely, let’s understand how to install Sapphire Secure on FireStick!
How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick
To simplify the method, we have split the process into two main segments:
1 Sign up for Sapphire Secure IPTV service.
2 How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on your FireStick.
Part 1: Sign up for Sapphire Secure IPTV Service
This part explicitly highlights the method of picking a suitable subscription plan while enrolling for the Sapphire Secure account.
Let’s get started!
On your main screen, go to the given link or copy-paste the link through your computer or mobile.
You will see many available plans there. Select a plan that looks best for you, and click on ‘Order.’
Here are the details about the subscription plans:
- You will discover three types of plans: Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- You can have access to adult content with a plus + warranty, which is a premium feature.
- For instance, if you purchase the Silver plan for viewing adult content, you must buy a silver + range.
- The plans are further divided into how many levels you can have. Such as the Silver plan provides one connection. Gold supports up to 3 connections, and Platinum allows up to 5.
- We recommend you buy Gold or Platinum to opt for the Sapphire Secure subscription.
- For additional plans, you can go to the Magic Box option, on which you can click on Classic Server in divisions. You will find many suitable plans.
For illustration purposes, let’s take a Silver plan here.
Click on ‘Continue’ on the following page.
Proceed for ‘Create a New Account’ if you enroll for the first time.
Enter your initial email and password details.
Please remember that you need to create a Sapphire Secure online account with a separate password if you are new.
Scroll down to the Payment Details tab and select the payment method of your liking.
Ensure you agree to the terms and services by ticking the box ‘I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.’
Click on Checkout to proceed.
You will get confirmation as soon as the subscription transaction is over. You will receive the validation email confirming that your transaction is completed.
In the confirmation email, you will notice Sapphire Secure IPTV subscription and your needed APK service Login details.
IMPORTANT: If you do not receive an email within a few moments, check your spam folder.
You are all set with your Sapphire Secure account.
Let’s install it on FireStick now!
Part:2 How to Install Sapphire Secure on your FireStick
Since most add-ons are from a third-party source, they are unavailable on Amazon Store. You have to sideload most of them on FireStick.
Follow these easy steps to install Sapphire Secure IPTV:
1- Go to FireStick Settings.
2- Choose and click the My Fire TV option in the next window.
3- Go to the next option, called Developer Options.
4- Now, you need to make sure that the Apps from Unknown Sources is ON. If it is OFF, click it once.
5- Before allowing Apps from Unknown Sources, FireStick will ask for your approval. Click on it to Turn On.
6- Go back to the FireStick main screen and navigate to the menu bar again.
Choose the Search icon in the top-left corner.
7- Search for the Downloader utilizing the onscreen keyboard.
Click on Install to start the installation.
This app is needed to sideload the Sapphire Secure IPTV on Amazon FireStick as your device does not support browser downloads.
8- Launch the Downloader app.
When you run the app for the first time, you’ll see some popups. Remove the popups you see, picking the suitable options until you see the home screen of the app.
Click the textbox on the right where it has https://
9- Now, enter the given path in that textbox on this note with the onscreen keypad.
Note: You can also enter the partial URL bit.ly/sapphireiptv
Click on the Go button when you’ve inserted it.
10- Wait until the download process ends. This may take a couple of moments.
11- You would now see the following screen. (after the APK download has finished)
Go ahead and click the INSTALL button
12- Again, wait and Allow your FireStick a time to install the Sapphire Secure IPTV app.
13- This screen is displayed when the Sapphire Secure app has been installed.
By clicking the OPEN tab, you can start the app.
But, at this time, we are going to click DONE.
Sapphire Secure APK file is of no worth anymore, and it is better we remove it to release some storage space.
14- Click on the Delete tab on the following screen.
15- Verify by clicking Delete again.
Great! You have successfully installed the Sapphire Secure on your FireStick.
Your FireStick/Fire TV is now ready to stream your favorite media. But, before you start streaming Sapphire Secure on your FireStick, we would like to inform you again to use a reliable VPN to stay on the safer side.
How to stream the Sapphire Secure IPTV on the firestick
#1: After installing the Sapphire Secure application, click the main screen.
#2: On the home window, you would see Apps & channels.
#3: Select the Apps & Channels option.
#4: Now, you can see the Sapphire Secure app icon.
#5: Launch the app.
#6: Enter your username and password when you see this window.
#7: Click on the Add User tab.
#8: You will notice the user you created on the log-in window along with your app username. Choose and click the user to get started.
#9: Sapphire Secure will set itself up and browse Movies, Channels, etc. Give it a minute!
#10: You will now be redirected to the home screen of the Sapphire Secure app.
Here is how it looks:
You’re good to go now! You can start streaming by clicking the LIVE TV option. Sapphire Secure IPTV for FireStick and other media does not offer VOD content. Hence, the VOD segments, Movies & Series, are currently vacant.
If you’re a new user of FireStick apps, we’ve something for you!
Continue reading our next section to understand how to uncover some of the most exciting features of Sapphire Secure.
Features of Sapphire Secure IPTV
- Offers more than 4,000 cable TV channels from around the globe in HD quality
- A professionally composed interface makes the Sapphire Secure FireStick and Android apps easy to utilize
- Offers cable TV channels in multiple sections, including Movies, Sports, News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, and more
- Multi-connection subscribing plans
- Works smoothly with ExpressVPN and other popular VPNs
- Supports EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
- Offers EPG and M3U URLs, enabling you to utilize the services with several IPTV Players
- The multi-screen characteristic allows you to stream multiple channels on the same window
Here are some of the additional features we will have a quick look at in this segment:
- Live With EPG
- Catch Up
Using the Live With EPG option on Sapphire Secure
Sapphire Secure service offers a live EPG or TV Guide to help you discover what’s on TV and your current schedule.
Click on the LIVE WITH EPG option on the home screen of the app.
It will take a few moments to download the EPG.
You will see the channel menu. Click on one of them.
This is how the EPG interface would look.
Using the Multi-Screen Option on Sapphire Secure
Sapphire Secure allows the Multi-Screen or split-screen trait to stream up to 4 live channels on the same window. Here is how you can access this feature:
Click the Multi-Screen option on the main screen of this app.
You would now see four square blocks or boxes. Each box can play separate live TV streams.
Select and click the box in which you want to play the channel
On the following screen, select the section from which you want to watch your favorite channel.
Now, click the channel you want to watch.
The channel will now start playing in the selected square. Select another block and repeat the above method.
Here are a few points to consider before using the multi-screen feature:
- You can use up to 4 channels with Multi-Screen
- You can stream only up to as many channels as your plan provides.
- If you have a single connection plan, Multi-Screen will not work for you
- If your plan allows two connections, you can stream two channels on Multi-Screen
- You can click any Multi-Screen box to view the streaming channel in full-screen. Touch the back button to get back to the Multi-Screen interface
- You require a fast internet connection to utilize Multi-Screen as each channel will use its own bandwidth
What is a Catch-Up Option in Sapphire Secure
If you like to watch the catch-up of the past broadcasts of your favorite shows, you can explore the Catch-Up section. However, I don’t have high hopes!
There are just a few options here. This is how you can access it:
Click on the Catch-Up option on the home screen.
Select the channel list and select one of the Catch-Up streaming alternatives.
Now, we think you’ve got enough information to get going on Sapphire Secure. But what if you forget one of your passwords?
Let’s see how you can reset and view your password!
Reset and View your Sapphire Secure Passwords
As you must have already imagined, there are two passwords linked to your Sapphire Secure IPTV service:
- Online account password
- Service/streaming password
Follow the steps here to reset your online account password:
- On your mobile or computer, go to the password reset link https://sapphiresecure.net/pwreset.php
- Insert your registered email address and click on Submit
- Sapphire Secure will send an email with the password reset link. Click on the link and follow the on-page directions to reset the password.
You can also view or reset your streaming password. The system will send you the password to you in your email. However, if you have forgotten the email, follow these steps:
- On your mobile or computer, go to https://sapphiresecure.net/clientarea.php
- Sign in with your enrolled email address and online account password
- Click on Services > My Services on the menu at the top.
- You will see your subscription plan on the following page. Click Active in the Status column.
- Click on the Log-in Details tab.
- You will see your username and password in the My IPTV Subscription Details division.
- Click the Show option under the password to see your current password. Click on Update to reset your password.
We hope this guide will help when you want to install Sapphire Secure on your FireStick. If you want to learn more about FireStick, Click Here!