This step-by-step tutorial will help you install CyberFlix TV on Fire TV, FireStick, and Fire TV Cube.
There are many useful applications available for FireStick devices these days. Movie Apps, Music Apps play essential roles among all kinds of FireStick apps.
When we dug deep to find out the details, we discovered many movie apps are available in many third-party app stores, but people scan for the best movie application.
CyberFlix TV APK has been around in the market for a while now and is still one of the most prevalent streaming apps that offer you the latest movies, TV shows, news, documentaries, and much more.
It highlights the same layout and settings as Terrarium but with tons of high-quality sources. If you already have a Real-Debrid account, CyberFlix APK will present even more links in 720 and 1080p High Definition.
We highly recommend integrating Real-Debrid in CyberFlix to get the most out of this app. We’ve also given steps to add Real-Debrid in CyberFlix TV. So make sure you read this article till the end.
Let’s not waste much time and see how easily you can install CyberFlixTv on your FireStick!
How to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
Here, in this guide, we’re going to install CyberFlix TV to FireStick in two different ways:
- Using Downloader App
- Using ES File Explorer App
Caution! – Before You Continue, Read This
The content you run is anonymous and could be from vulnerable servers. So, we suggest you install a VPN before streaming movies & TV shows on free applications.
Using Express VPN, you can protect your IP address from the network provider and block censorship by obtaining geographically defined content.
Before we start downloading and installing CyberFlix TV on FireStick, we must enable unknown sources to install any third-party app.
Let’s get started!
Enable Unknown Sources on FireStick
1. Open FireStick main screen. From the top menu list, navigate to Settings.
2. Choose My Fire TV option.
3. Now, go to Developers Options.
4. You will notice the Apps from Unknown Sources button there. Click on that tab.
5. Once you snap, you will get a warning note on the screen. Neglect it as CyberFlix Apk is secure and click on the Turn On option.
It is not reliable to install any random application that you see online on your FireStick device. So please turn it off once you finish installing Cyberflix TV App on FireStick.
Now you can follow your preferable method to install CyberFlix TV apps on your FireStick by following any of the two ways presented below.
#1 Install CyberFlix TV to FireStick Using Downloader App
1. Open the main screen of your TV.
2. Go to the Search icon placed at the far left edge of the top menu.
3. Type Downloader and search. You can download the Fire TV app on your mobile to type as it is much more comfortable than using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the Downloader app from the search outcomes.
5. On the following window, click on the Download tab. The installation process will begin shortly.
6. After you installed the application, launch it.
7. It will request for a couple of allowances, permission that the app needed.
8. On the main screen of the Downloader app, you will see a URL bar on the right. Click on it to uncover the on-screen keyboard. Here also, you can utilize the Fire TV app on your phone as it is much convenient.
9. Enter the following URL:
Once you are sure it’s right, click on the GO button.
10. The CyberFlix TV APK will start to download instantly.
11. Once the download process is over, a notification will emerge on the screen. Choose Install.
12. Wait until the installation process gets over.
13. Click Open.
Now, CyberFlix Apk is ready to use on your device.
Quick Tip! If CyberFlix requests you for a password, click on the Cancel button to exit the application and open it again. It won’t ask for the password again.
#2 Install CyberFlix TV to FireStick Using ES File Explorer
While ES File Explorer is an excellent file manager application, it increases as an efficient side-loader for FireStick and Android gadgets.
Download ES File Explorer from Amazon Store by following the steps below:
- Click on the search option that looks like a magnifying glass from the FireStick main screen.
- Type in ES File Explorer.
- Find the ES File Explorer in the search results and click on it.
- Follow the on-screen directions and install the app.
Now, follow the steps below and install CyberFlix TV utilizing ES File Explorer:
1. Open ES File Explorer.
2. On the right side of the screen, you will see a collection of icons. Go down and click on Downloader.
3. On the next screen, click +New at the bottom.
4. You will see a small pop-up box. Enter the URL http://bit.ly/cybflix in the URL bar. Insert any name you desire in the Name area. We will call it cyber flix.
Click on the Download Now option when you are all set (your ES File Explorer screen seems like you see in the next image).
5. Now, you need to wait for ES File Explorer to download the CyberFlix TV APK.
6. Select the open file option when you see the next pop-up.
7. Select Install on this prompt.
8. On this screen, there’ll be a button named Next button on the bottom right. But, when you’ll scroll down, it turns to Install. Click on it to continue.
9. Wait for the CyberFlix TV app to install on FireStick.
10. When the installation is over, CyberFlix TV, an app installed notification, is promoted. Snap-on Done to go back to the ES File Explorer app.
Thus, you can easily install CyberFix TV on FireStick. If you want to delete the APK, which we suggest you do, follow these steps:
- Open the option Local on the left menu bar.
- Choose the second Home option.
- Hover over the right side of the ES File Explorer screen and open the Download folder
- Choose the CyberFlix TV APK and long-press the Select button on your FireStick remote
- Snap the Trash symbol on the bottom to remove the APK
How to Access and Explore CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick
You will not find the freshly installed apps on your FireStick main screen. Nevertheless, you can quickly access them by long pressing on the Home key on your FireStick remote. It will offer you the following options:
1 Select Apps from the menu.
2 Choose the CyberFlix TV app to start it.
3 Once opened, you will notice a pop-up notification asking for authorization to access your media, photos, and files on your device. Click on Allow to continue.
4 Next, you will see the Changelog screen. Click OK.
5 Then, you need to prefer the default video player. You can choose your favored video player if you already have it placed, or you can just pick the default video player-ExoPlayer.
6 Click on the Accept tab on the disclaimer note to proceed.
Here is how the CyberFlix TV home screen looks like:
The design of the app is intuitive, giving you several tabs at the menu bar to change between sections.
In each division, content is listed with a year, title, and small thumbnail. You can scroll down to see more tags. Changing among sections such as TV Shows, Movies, Favorites, Settings, and more is amazingly smooth with the hamburger menu placed at the far left corner.
The Settings option has the following features:
By default, the main screen of CyberFlix TV presents the Recently Updated TV programs.
You can utilize the inverted triangle found right next to the Hamburger menu to open the list. You can see the categories highlighted in the following image:
On the right of the top menu bar, you will notice the Search symbol that you can utilize to discover anything particular that you are looking for.
The Star symbol shows all your Starred content. You can use the inverted triangle next to the Star icon to filter within TV Shows by Year.
Add MX Player on CyberFlix TV
CyberFlix works exceptionally well with external video players and can easily be enabled for usage.
To get a smooth streaming experience, we recommend you get MX Player on CyberFlix TV.
Follow the steps given here to set MX Player as your default video player in CyberFlix TV:
1. Install MX Player on your device utilizing this URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad
2. Launch CyberFlix TV and click on the Settings Tab.
3. Go down and Choose the default video player option.
4. Click on the MX Player.
That’s it! You will now use MX Player to watch content within CyberFlix.
Real-Debrid – Get Unlimited Video Links on CyberFlix.
Real-Debrid is a free downloader that unites high-quality streaming options to the contents in CyberFlix. These new references would give better playback with less buffering.
Real-Debrid is an added service that takes about $5 per month. As stated earlier, CyberFlix can add Real-Debrid for more streaming links.
The next tutorial will explain to you how to set up Real-Debrid in CyberFlix TV.
Set up Real-Debrid on CyberFlix TV
1 – Subscribe to a Real-Debrid.
2 – Select settings in the CyberFlix TV app.
3 – Go down to Click on the Settings tab.
4 – Scroll down and select login to Real-Debrid.
5 – Enter the code given on the screen.
6 – Open the Internet browser on any device, go to https://real-debrid.com/device. Now, insert the code from above & select the Continue button.
7 – You will see a Real-Debrid approved message in CyberFlix and on your Browser.
8 – You will now have access to additional video sources recognized in a purple font with the abbreviation [DEB] – these would give buffer-free streaming.
You’re good to go! Enjoy unlimited content on your device.
So this is how you can install Cyberflix TV on FireStick easily. CyberFlix TV is the best app to have on your entertainment setup. Cyberflix TV app is undoubtedly one of the best streaming applications for the Android operating system, and it runs smoothly on FireStick as well.
If you want to install Cinema HD APK on your FireStick, take a look at the tutorial Here.
- 1 How to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
- 2 How to Access and Explore CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick
- 3 Add MX Player on CyberFlix TV
- 4 Real-Debrid – Get Unlimited Video Links on CyberFlix.
- 5 Wrapping Up